Call Now For Your
Cleaning Designed to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Ensures assignments are completed thoroughly and efficiently
- Assigns tasks to crew members
- Assures quality service that reflects the high standards of Taylor Maid Cleaning Services
- Instill and maintain company established workflow philosophy in all employees, and lead by example
A team lead will be responsible for client communication, supervising a small cleaning staff and performing all cleaning activities at the homes, businesses and properties of our clients.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 lbs.
- Spanish oral and written communication skills are a plus
- Prior residential cleaning and supervisory experience required
- Must meet valid insurance underwriting requirements
- A current and valid Texas drivers license with a clean driving record
Location: The Woodlands, TX 77387
The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- A willingness to learn Taylor Maid Cleaning Services' workflow and processes
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean Efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
Can you work before 8:00 am if necessary?
Can you work later than 5:00 pm if necessary?
Do you have your own vehicle?
Are you 18 years old or older?
Are you eligible to be hired for employment in the United States?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the information below and click submit.
This submission does not constitute an application for employment.